JPMorgan Downgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Neutral
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
JPMorgan downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $58.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- UBS Cuts AT&T (T) to Neutral on Lower EPS Estimates
- Medtronic's (MDT) TrailBlazer Angled Peripheral Support Catheter Cleared by U.S. FDa
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!