JPMorgan Downgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Neutral
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Futures higher but investors remain cautious
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
JPMorgan downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $58.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navistar (NAV) PT Bumped to $40 at Piper Jaffray Post Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on SPX Corp. (SPW) to $63 Following Investor Meeting
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Allegheny Technologies (ATI) as Lockout May Drive Bigger-Than-Expected Losses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!