JPMorgan Downgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Neutral
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
JPMorgan downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $58.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Valspar (VAL) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Encouraged by Improving Retail Trends for Guess? (GES); Raises Price Target to $19
- Jefferies Downgrades PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) to Underperform Amid Negative DMD AdCom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!