JPMorgan Downgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Neutral
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
JPMorgan downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $58.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Express Inc. (EXPR) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Sector Perform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Vantage Drilling Co (VTG) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!