JPMorgan Downgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
JPMorgan downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $58.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Analog Devices (ADI) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Numbers Raised at BofA/Merrill Lynch Amid Strong Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!