JPMorgan Downgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
JPMorgan downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $58.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Susquehanna Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE); Sees Spin-Off as 'Win-Win'
- Sidoti Downgrades America's Car-Mart (CRMT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!