JPMorgan Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan downgraded Dollar General (NYSE: DG) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $83.00 (from $92.00).
Shares of Dollar General closed at $91.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!