JPMorgan Downgrades Abbvie (ABBV) to Neutral
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $73.00 (from $75.00).
Shares of Abbvie closed at $64.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!