H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $6.00). The change follows news the company halted its MRX34 trial.
"Following the voluntary stop of the MRX34 trial, we are removing MRX34 sales from our estimates and downgrading MIRN from a Buy to Neutral. We believe Mirna may yet develop a compelling microRNA-based oncology drug, but we are uncertain about the delivery technology it may use and the miRNA target it may pursue. That said, we like that Mirna has a three-year cash runway to ruminate and refine its clinical development plans," said analyst Shaunak Deepak.
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $1.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!