H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $6.00). The change follows news the company halted its MRX34 trial.
"Following the voluntary stop of the MRX34 trial, we are removing MRX34 sales from our estimates and downgrading MIRN from a Buy to Neutral. We believe Mirna may yet develop a compelling microRNA-based oncology drug, but we are uncertain about the delivery technology it may use and the miRNA target it may pursue. That said, we like that Mirna has a three-year cash runway to ruminate and refine its clinical development plans," said analyst Shaunak Deepak.
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $1.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!