Goldman Sachs Upgrades Public Storage (PSA) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $220.00 (from $210.00).
Shares of Public Storage closed at $207.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Underperform, Says Limited Topline Opportunities Delay Turnaround
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!