Goldman Sachs Upgrades Navistar International (NAV) to Neutral
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $20.00 (from $2.00).
Shares of Navistar International closed at $19.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!