Goldman Sachs Upgrades Microchip Technology (MCHP) to Neutral
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $57.00 (from $49.00).
Shares of Microchip Technology closed at $59.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!