Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Neutral
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $61.00 (from $68.00).
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $54.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
- FBR Capital Downgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Market Perform
- Barclays Downgrades Chiasma (CHMA) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!