Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $61.00 (from $68.00).
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $54.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Hilliard Lyons Downgrades Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) to Neutral
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!