Evercore Partners Upgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Equal Weight
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Evercore Partners upgraded BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of BlackBerry closed at $9.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) PT Raised to $10.60 at Nomura Securities; Showing Healthy Signs of Recovery
- BlackBerry (BBRY) PT Raised to $9 at Deutsche Bank; Analyst Maintains Neutral Rating
- JPMorgan Upgrades Masco (MAS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!