Evercore Partners Upgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street flat as investors look for clues on rates
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil falls as dollar rallies again; storm fears limit downside
Evercore Partners upgraded BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of BlackBerry closed at $9.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY): Debt Redemption Has Slight Positive EPS Impact - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Upgrades CBL & Associates (CBL) to Buy; Too Cheap To Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Diana Shipping (DSX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!