Evercore Partners Upgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Equal Weight
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Evercore Partners upgraded BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of BlackBerry closed at $9.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Frontier (FTR) 'Oversold', Morgan Stanley Upgrades Two Notches to Overweight
- Fairway Group Holdings (FWM) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Credit Suisse Upgrades PebbleBrook Hotel Trust (PEB) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!