Evercore Partners Upgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Equal Weight
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Evercore Partners upgraded BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of BlackBerry closed at $9.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Downgrades Independent Bank (INDB) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Philip Morris (PM) to Outperform as Performance Gets Back on Track
- Cherokee (CHKE) PT Lifted to $26 at Brean Capital on Strong Finish to FY15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!