Evercore Partners Upgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Evercore Partners upgraded BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of BlackBerry closed at $9.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackberry (BBRY) September weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Overweight
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!