DryShips (DRYS) PT Raised to $4 at Imperial Capital
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Imperial Capital analyst Andrew Casella reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) to $4.00 (from $2.75).
"Our price target is equal to 18% potential upside, based on the recent share price," Casella comments. "With an improvement in valuation at consolidated Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (ORIG) and prospectively improving dry bulk and tanker day rates, we think the shares are attractively priced."
Shares of DryShips closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Overweight
- TD Securities Upgrades Mercer International (MERC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!