DryShips (DRYS) PT Raised to $4 at Imperial Capital
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Imperial Capital analyst Andrew Casella reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) to $4.00 (from $2.75).
"Our price target is equal to 18% potential upside, based on the recent share price," Casella comments. "With an improvement in valuation at consolidated Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (ORIG) and prospectively improving dry bulk and tanker day rates, we think the shares are attractively priced."
Shares of DryShips closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades NCR Corp. (NCR) to Neutral
- Amazon (AMZN) Q3 Not as Bad as at First Blush, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!