DryShips (DRYS) PT Raised to $4 at Imperial Capital
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
Imperial Capital analyst Andrew Casella reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) to $4.00 (from $2.75).
"Our price target is equal to 18% potential upside, based on the recent share price," Casella comments. "With an improvement in valuation at consolidated Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (ORIG) and prospectively improving dry bulk and tanker day rates, we think the shares are attractively priced."
Shares of DryShips closed at $3.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Realogy (RLGY) to Underperform
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!