DryShips (DRYS) PT Raised to $4 at Imperial Capital
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Imperial Capital analyst Andrew Casella reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) to $4.00 (from $2.75).
"Our price target is equal to 18% potential upside, based on the recent share price," Casella comments. "With an improvement in valuation at consolidated Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (ORIG) and prospectively improving dry bulk and tanker day rates, we think the shares are attractively priced."
Shares of DryShips closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $110 at Bernstein
- Apple (AAPL) Estimates, PT Raised at Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Downgrades QEP Midstream Partners (QEPM) to Market Perform (Earlier
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!