DexCom (DXCM): Cutting PT On Temporary Market Weakness - Wedbush
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) but cut the price target to $100 from $112 due to near-term uncertainty that Medtronic’s product launches have created on near-term purchasing patterns of diabetes technology. However, the analyst remains optimistic that growth should improve in 2017.
As mentioned on both Tandem Diabetes (NASDAQ: TNDM) and DexCom’s earnings’ calls, the fourth quarter has started off weaker than expected for the aforementioned reason.
Shares of DexCom closed at $77.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) PT Raised to $70 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Tao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!