Credit Suisse Downgrades Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI) from Neutral to Underperform and maintained a price target of $9.00 after lowering their LT WTI forecast from $67.50/bbl to $62.50. Shares have also outperformed the XOP by 37%.
Shares of Laredo Petroleum closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Underweight
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- JPMorgan Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!