Credit Suisse Downgrades Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Underperform
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI) from Neutral to Underperform and maintained a price target of $9.00 after lowering their LT WTI forecast from $67.50/bbl to $62.50. Shares have also outperformed the XOP by 37%.
Shares of Laredo Petroleum closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Opus Bank (OPB) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!