Craig-Hallum Downgrades Senomyx (SNMX) to Hold
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Craig-Hallum downgraded Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $2.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of Senomyx closed at $2.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!