Cowen Downgrades Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) to Underperform
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen downgraded Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SONS) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $4.00 (from $8.00).
Shares of Sonus Networks, Inc. closed at $8.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Underperform
- Cowen On Skyworks (SKWS): Co. Will Ride iPhone Super-Cycle But We Prefer Qorvo (QRVO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!