Compass Point Downgrades Independent Bank (INDB) to Sell
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Compass Point downgraded Independent Bank (NASDAQ: INDB) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $49.00 (from $48.00).
Shares of Independent Bank closed at $53.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!