Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades EastGroup Properties (EGP) to Hold
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald upgraded EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $71.00 (from $63.00).
Shares of EastGroup Properties closed at $69.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!