CLSA Downgrades SouFun Holdings (SFUN) to Sell
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CLSA downgraded SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) from Underperform to Sell with a price target of $4.50 (from $6.00).
Shares of SouFun Holdings closed at $4.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!