CL King Downgrades AMERCO (UHAL) to Buy
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CL King downgraded AMERCO (NASDAQ: UHAL) from Strong Buy to Buy with a price target of $405.00 (from $449.00).
Shares of AMERCO closed at $359.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!