CIBC Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CIBC upgraded EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Sector Underperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $12.00 (from $8.00).
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $10.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Outperform
- Jefferies Upgrades Ventas (VTR) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!