Buckingham Research Downgrades CarMax (KMX) to Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research downgraded CarMax (NYSE: KMX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $63.00 (from $59.00).
Shares of CarMax closed at $60.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!