BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!