BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Eros International Plc (EROS) to Neutral
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Jefferies Sees Opportunity for Guess? (GES) in Asia; Jefferies Raises Price Target to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!