BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!