BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Moves to Sideline on Kennametal (KMT); Stock Downgraded to 'Hold'
- Leerink Partners Remains Sidelined on OvaScience (OVAS) Following 1Q
- Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) PT Dropped to $12 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!