BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades World Fuel Services (INT) to Neutral
- Pandora (P) PT Lowered to $13 at RBC Capital; a Major Investment Year
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Slashed to $22 at Stifel After Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!