BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) to Neutral
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- Tesla's (TSLA) Model X is 'Very Cool' and 'Very Expensive', Says Morgan Stanley; Analyst Lowers Delivery Estimates and Trims Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!