BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Neutral
- Kennametal (KMT) Appoints New CFO
- Baird Downgrades TerraForm Power (TERP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!