BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google's Youtube Could Be Worth $80B as Stand-Alone, Says BofA/ML (GOOGL) (GOOG)
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Ryanair (RYAAY) to In-Line Based on Weakening Euro/Strengthening U.S. Dollar
- Jumei International (JMEI) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!