BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Cuts PT, Makes Adjusts to Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Following Q2 Results, Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Jefferies Post Q3; 'Buy' Maintained
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Foot Locker (FL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!