BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Wall Street gives up gains as Coke, weak oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Taking Another Look at Maxim Integrated (MXIM) 'Wouldn't be Surprising' - Analyst
- Medivation (MDVN) Cancelled Bus Tour Has Rumor Mill Buzzing
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Globus Medical (GMED) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Superior Energy Services (SPN) to $21; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!