BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Terex (TEX) to Neutral
- Susquehanna Downgrades Xoom Corporation (XOOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!