BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades PetSmart (PETM) to Neutral
- SunEdison (SUNE), TerraForm (TERP) to Buy First Wind in $2.4B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!