BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underperform
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Kennametal closed at $45.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades King Digital Entertainment (KING) to Neutral
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $90 at Evercore Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!