Bernstein Downgrades McCormick & Company (MKC) to Market Perform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein downgraded McCormick & Company (NYSE: MKC) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $104.00 (from $113.00).
Shares of McCormick & Company closed at $96.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Lowered to $200 at Oppenheimer, Keeps 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!