Bernstein Downgrades McCormick & Company (MKC) to Market Perform
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bernstein downgraded McCormick & Company (NYSE: MKC) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $104.00 (from $113.00).
Shares of McCormick & Company closed at $96.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $172 at Citi, Expects "Aggressive" Capital Allocation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!