Barclays Upgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Overweight
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Barclays upgraded Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $23.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Pier 1 Imports closed at $17.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Aegis Capital Trims PT on Ctrip (CTRP) to $55; Robust Q3 Results Don't Offset Outlook
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades DreamWorks Animation (DWA) to Overweight; Risk Skewed to Upside, Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!