Barclays Upgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Barclays upgraded Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $23.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Pier 1 Imports closed at $17.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Buy
- UBS Remains Confident as Beazer Homes (BZH) Remains on Track to Drive Improved Results - Reiterates Buy
- LinkedIn (LNKD) PT Cut to $180 at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!