Barclays Upgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Overweight
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Barclays upgraded Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $23.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Pier 1 Imports closed at $17.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Four Refining Stocks to Outperform (HFC) (MPC) (PSX) (TSO)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Frontline Ltd. (FRO) to Equalweight
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Ryanair (RYAAY) to In-Line Based on Weakening Euro/Strengthening U.S. Dollar
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!