Barclays Upgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays upgraded Dana Holding (NYSE: DAN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $20.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of Dana Holding closed at $14.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!