Barclays Downgrades USG Corp. (USG) to Equalweight
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
- Crude Slips Below $90/Barrel for First Time Since 2013 (USO) (OIL)
Barclays downgraded USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $31.00 (from $37.00).
Shares of USG Corp. closed at $29.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Discovery Communications (DISCA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Downgrades USA Technologies (USAT) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!