Barclays Downgrades USG Corp. (USG) to Equalweight
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Barclays downgraded USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $31.00 (from $37.00).
Shares of USG Corp. closed at $29.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Gulfmark Offshore (GLF) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN) to Neutral on Heightened Regaualtory Scrutiny
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) PT Lifted to $31 at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!