Barclays Downgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Equalweight
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Barclays downgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $31.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $32.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Hold
- Baird Downgrades Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (TEGP) to Neutral
- Baird Downgrades DexCom (DXCM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!