Barclays Downgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Equalweight
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Barclays downgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $31.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $32.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Cuts Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) to 'Hold' as Analyst Sees Less Upside
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Paycom Software (PAYC) Following Strong 1Q Beat
- Marriott (MAR) PT Bumped to $84 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!