Barclays Downgrades Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) to Underweight
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barclays downgraded Oaktree Capital Group (NYSE: OAK) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $38.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Oaktree Capital Group closed at $40.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Opus Bank (OPB) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!