Barclays Downgrades Clean Harbors (CLH) to Equalweight
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $49.00 (from $57.00).
Shares of Clean Harbors closed at $44.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!