Barclays Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Equalweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $72.00 (from $78.00).
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $68.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Cerner (CERN) to Equalweight
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Genuine Parts (GPC) to Neutral, Sees Earnings Growth Resuming
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!