Baird Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $18.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of Bank of America closed at $20.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!