BMO Capital Downgrades Houghton Mifflin (HMHC) to Market Perform
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Houghton Mifflin (NASDAQ: HMHC) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $17.00 (from $22.00).
Shares of Houghton Mifflin closed at $15.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) PT Raised to $70 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!