BMO Capital Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Market Perform
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Dollar General (NYSE: DG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $78.00 (from $95.00).
Shares of Dollar General closed at $75.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!