B. Riley Downgrades Spark Networks (LOV) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
B. Riley downgraded Spark Networks (NYSE: LOV) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $1.50 (from $3.00).
Shares of Spark Networks closed at $1.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!