B. Riley Downgrades DTS Inc. (DTSI) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
B. Riley downgraded DTS Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $42.50 (from $37.00) after the board approved a definitive agreement to be acquired by Tessera Technologies for $42.50 per share in cash.
Shares of DTS Inc. closed at $42.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) to Sell
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!