Avago (AVGO) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Vivek Arya reiterated a Buy rating on Avago Technologies (NASDAQ: AVGO) and boosted his price target to $100.00 (from $85.00) following solid Q3 results with solid growth and consisted execution.
"We believe Street continues to under-appreciate this self-help story where mgmt has a proven record of cutting costs, paying down debt, and executing on multiple secular growth cycles including in smartphone RF (iPhone 6, China LTE) and in enterprise storage/networking," Arya said.
The firm materially raises FY14/15 pro-forma EPS by 20/25% or 77c/$1.36 to $4.68/$6.64
Shares of Avago Technologies closed at $76.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Oracle (ORCL) to Hold
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) PT Lifted to $75 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!