Avago (AVGO) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Vivek Arya reiterated a Buy rating on Avago Technologies (NASDAQ: AVGO) and boosted his price target to $100.00 (from $85.00) following solid Q3 results with solid growth and consisted execution.
"We believe Street continues to under-appreciate this self-help story where mgmt has a proven record of cutting costs, paying down debt, and executing on multiple secular growth cycles including in smartphone RF (iPhone 6, China LTE) and in enterprise storage/networking," Arya said.
The firm materially raises FY14/15 pro-forma EPS by 20/25% or 77c/$1.36 to $4.68/$6.64
Shares of Avago Technologies closed at $76.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Overweight
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Ultra Petroleum (UPL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!