Atlantic Equities Upgrades Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Atlantic Equities upgraded Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (NYSE: APD) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $135.00 (from $125.00).
Shares of Air Products & Chemicals Inc. closed at $150.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!