Atlantic Equities Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Atlantic Equities downgraded Dollar General (NYSE: DG) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $78.00 (from $99.00).
Shares of Dollar General closed at $75.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- SunTrust Downgrades Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!