Atlantic Equities Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Atlantic Equities downgraded Dollar General (NYSE: DG) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $78.00 (from $99.00).
Shares of Dollar General closed at $75.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined