Atlantic Equities Downgrades CF Industries (CF) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Atlantic Equities downgraded CF Industries (NYSE: CF) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $24.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of CF Industries closed at $21.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!