Atlantic Equities Downgrades CF Industries (CF) to Neutral
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Atlantic Equities downgraded CF Industries (NYSE: CF) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $24.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of CF Industries closed at $21.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1050 at Goldman Sachs Into Q3 Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!