Alibaba's (BABA) Price Target Raised to $124 at UBS
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) and raised its price target to $124.00 (from $107.00).
Shares of Alibaba closed at $106.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba's (BABA) Price Target Raised to $138 at Deutsche Bank
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) to $8.50 Following 2Q Report
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP): Cutting Ests And Reiterating Sell - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!