Acacia Communications' (ACIA) Price Target Raised to $130 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch maintained a Buy rating on Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) and raised its price target to $130.00 (from $88.00).
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $111.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades News Corp. (NWSA) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!