Acacia Communications' (ACIA) Price Target Raised to $130 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch maintained a Buy rating on Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) and raised its price target to $130.00 (from $88.00).
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $111.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!