Acacia Communications' (ACIA) Price Target Raised to $130 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch maintained a Buy rating on Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) and raised its price target to $130.00 (from $88.00).
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $111.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Almost Family (AFAM) at Neutral
- Top banks' fourth-quarter commodities revenue jumps 20-25 percent: report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!