Needham & Company Assumes Tech Data (TECD) at Hold
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company assumes coverage on Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) with a Hold rating.
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "While it is tempting to assume coverage of TECD with a Buy vs. a Hold (in the wake of the F2Q miss, guide down and >8% decline in the stock) we believe the multiple required to justify a meaningful price target would significantly exceed the rest of the peer group. However, we also argue that if TECD can drive greater leverage in the Americas and Europe (or if IT spending improves from the ‘flat’ 2H level that industry analysts expect) estimates could rise enough to justify revisiting the TECD story. We assume coverage of TECD with a Hold"
Shares of Tech Data closed at $80.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Broadsoft (BSFT) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!