Goldman Sachs Comments on FireEye's (FEYE) Q1
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Goldman Sachs maintained a Neutral rating on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) and reduced its price target to $58.00 (from $68.00). The change follows Q1 results.
Analyst Greg Dunham said, "While billings is the best indicator of the business and this surprised to the upside, the challenging market backdrop for growth stocks could cause the selloff in the after-market (i.e., shares down 10%) to be an accurate indication of today’s (5/7) trading activity. The complexity inherent to a mixed model of product, subscription and services with varying term lengths (i.e., 32 month average term in 1Q14 vs. 26 last year) and an acquisition add noise to what we believe is a strong fundamental story. Organic growth remains impressive at more than 50% yoy in both businesses and the outlook should benefit from aggressive product launch plans (4 major releases with potential for a significant endpoint product) and a maturing market that is shifting to next-generation solutions. While it remains difficult to assess the trend lines in sales productivity at this point given the timing of hires, we believe the fundamental set-up for the back half is likely to lead to more beat and raise performance."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $37.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Neutral as Trade Duties Help Insulate Market (X) (STLD) (NUE)
- Splunk (SPLK) Price Target Reduced to $55 at Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mobile Telesystems (MBT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!