Goldman Sachs Comments on FireEye's (FEYE) Q1
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Goldman Sachs maintained a Neutral rating on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) and reduced its price target to $58.00 (from $68.00). The change follows Q1 results.
Analyst Greg Dunham said, "While billings is the best indicator of the business and this surprised to the upside, the challenging market backdrop for growth stocks could cause the selloff in the after-market (i.e., shares down 10%) to be an accurate indication of today’s (5/7) trading activity. The complexity inherent to a mixed model of product, subscription and services with varying term lengths (i.e., 32 month average term in 1Q14 vs. 26 last year) and an acquisition add noise to what we believe is a strong fundamental story. Organic growth remains impressive at more than 50% yoy in both businesses and the outlook should benefit from aggressive product launch plans (4 major releases with potential for a significant endpoint product) and a maturing market that is shifting to next-generation solutions. While it remains difficult to assess the trend lines in sales productivity at this point given the timing of hires, we believe the fundamental set-up for the back half is likely to lead to more beat and raise performance."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $37.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Neutral
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) Continues to Impress, PT Raised to $15 - Ascendiant Capital
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company; 'Buy' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!