Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on ICU Medical (ICUI) Following Strong 2Q - PT to $119
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated a Neutral rating on ICU Medical (NASDAQ: ICUI), and raised the price target to $119.00 (from $115.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ICUI reported revenues of $96.7M, ahead of the consensus of $89.9M. Adjusted EPS of $1.15 also outperformed expectations, compared to $1.05 consensus.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "ICU Medical reported 2Q16 revenues of $96.7M vs. consensus of $89.9M, while Adj. EPS of $1.15 significantly outperformed expectations of $1.05 on flow through from the top line beat. Management also updated its FY16 guidance and now expects EPS of $4.45-$4.60 versus its prior guidance of $4.34-$4.46 (consensus $4.43). OEM sales totaled $36M with Hospira now representing 34% of total company revenue, down ~100bp y/y. ICUI now has ~$401M in cash on its balance sheet (and no debt). While the continued revenue and bottom line outperformance remain impressive we remain on the sidelines until we gain more clarity around the binary customer risk with Hospira. Reiterate Neutral, raising PT to $119 ($115 prior)."
Shares of ICU Medical closed at $117.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!