Needham & Company Upgrades JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) to Buy
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Needham & Company upgraded JAKKS Pacific (NASDAQ: JAKK) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Sean McGowan comments, "We are raising our sales and EPS estimates for JAKK and raising our rating from Hold to Buy, based on our belief that the company's sales momentum is accelerating, leading to higher profit margins. The company's recently completed offering of $100mm in convertible notes does result in significant dilution, but it also strengthens JAKK's financial position. After accounting for our higher operating forecasts, net of the dilution, our EPS estimates are modestly higher for 2014, 2015 and 2016. We believe the stock could trade up to $10 over the next year, based on fairly conservatives valuation assumptions."
The firm raised FY 2014 EPS from $0.60 to $0.65 and FY 2015 EPS from $0.65 to $0.70.
Shares of JAKKS Pacific closed at $7.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades PG&E Corporation (PCG) to Neutral
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) PT Trimmed at FBR Capital Despite 'Solid' Q3