Credit Suisse Downgrades Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $170.00 (from $168.00).
Analyst Ian Weissman commented, "We are increasing our TP to $170, which is a blend of our $159 Forward NAV + 10% premium to account for portfolio quality (75%) and our $158 DCF (25%)—implying a 4.6% total return. However, FRT trades at a 5% premium to NAV, or a 4.4% implied cap rate. While we expect the platform to continue achieving strong growth, we believe that the growth is priced in at these levels."
Shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust closed at $165.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Ian Weissman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!