Credit Suisse Downgrades Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $170.00 (from $168.00).
Analyst Ian Weissman commented, "We are increasing our TP to $170, which is a blend of our $159 Forward NAV + 10% premium to account for portfolio quality (75%) and our $158 DCF (25%)—implying a 4.6% total return. However, FRT trades at a 5% premium to NAV, or a 4.4% implied cap rate. While we expect the platform to continue achieving strong growth, we believe that the growth is priced in at these levels."
Shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust closed at $165.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Ian Weissman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!