CLSA's Mayo Slices Numbers on Goldman Sachs (GS), Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
CLSA's Mike Mayo is cutting estimates and his price target on Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from $135 to $111 and on Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) from $17 to $15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades ARRIS Group (ARRS) to Buy, $30 PT
- Red Hat (RHT) Numbers Lifted at Needham & Company on Strong Q3, Outlook
- Brean Captial Comments on Peabody (BTU) FY13 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Mike Mayo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!