CLSA's Mayo Slices Numbers on Goldman Sachs (GS), Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
CLSA's Mike Mayo is cutting estimates and his price target on Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from $135 to $111 and on Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) from $17 to $15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) to Outperform
- Google (GOOG) Target Raised to Street-High $1313 at Topeka; 'Must Own Stock for 2014'
- Citi Starts Cisco (CSCO) at Sell; Market Share at Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Mike Mayo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!