BMO Capital Upgrades Acxiom (ACXM) to Outperform
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Acxiom (NASDAQ: ACXM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $28.00 (from $23.00).
Analyst Dan Salmon commented, "Several factors lead us to upgrade the shares: 1) the sale of the email business lowers the probability of unexpected misses; 2) Audience Solutions is kicking in as the second growth driver, and we now feel confident in sustained mid- to high-single-digit growth, powered by the increase of digital data (up to 10% from 5% a year ago); 3) deepening relationships with GOOGL and VZ; 4) we like the continued re-shaping of the sales effort as the Connectivity team will be segmented for agencies, publishers, advertisers and enterprise software; and 5) while we are admittedly rolling valuation onto F2018, we believe that is appropriate as Audience Solutions accelerates and out-year Connectivity profitability begins to take shape, even while investments continue. "
Shares of Acxiom closed at $23.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!