BMO Capital Upgrades Acxiom (ACXM) to Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Acxiom (NASDAQ: ACXM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $28.00 (from $23.00).
Analyst Dan Salmon commented, "Several factors lead us to upgrade the shares: 1) the sale of the email business lowers the probability of unexpected misses; 2) Audience Solutions is kicking in as the second growth driver, and we now feel confident in sustained mid- to high-single-digit growth, powered by the increase of digital data (up to 10% from 5% a year ago); 3) deepening relationships with GOOGL and VZ; 4) we like the continued re-shaping of the sales effort as the Connectivity team will be segmented for agencies, publishers, advertisers and enterprise software; and 5) while we are admittedly rolling valuation onto F2018, we believe that is appropriate as Audience Solutions accelerates and out-year Connectivity profitability begins to take shape, even while investments continue. "
Shares of Acxiom closed at $23.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!