BMO Capital Upgrades Acxiom (ACXM) to Outperform
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded Acxiom (NASDAQ: ACXM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $28.00 (from $23.00).
Analyst Dan Salmon commented, "Several factors lead us to upgrade the shares: 1) the sale of the email business lowers the probability of unexpected misses; 2) Audience Solutions is kicking in as the second growth driver, and we now feel confident in sustained mid- to high-single-digit growth, powered by the increase of digital data (up to 10% from 5% a year ago); 3) deepening relationships with GOOGL and VZ; 4) we like the continued re-shaping of the sales effort as the Connectivity team will be segmented for agencies, publishers, advertisers and enterprise software; and 5) while we are admittedly rolling valuation onto F2018, we believe that is appropriate as Audience Solutions accelerates and out-year Connectivity profitability begins to take shape, even while investments continue. "
Shares of Acxiom closed at $23.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!