vTv Therapeutics (VTVT): Notes From KOL Call - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of vTv Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTVT) after hosting a KOL call with a doctor considered to be broadly experienced in diabetes research and clinical-stage Type 2 diabetes drug development programs.
This thought leader provided value-added perspectives on the 6-month Phase IIb results from vTv’s ‘399 which demonstrated clinically meaningful and durable efficacy as well as clean safety. Given ‘399’s differentiated liver-selective mechanism and as yet unpublished clinical observations, the KOL suggested that vTv may have overcome central challenges with past GKa efforts. The KOL’s confidence underscores the view that full Phase IIb results could differentiate the candidate within the GK-activator class and may be predictive of success in Phase III - both of which should make ‘399 an attractive partnering candidate. In advance of published ‘399 results in late’16/early’17, and Phase II TTP-273 data by YE16, the analyst sees upside to the Alzheimer’s-based valuation from these novel diabetes candidates.
No change to the price target of $24.00
Shares of vTv Therapeutics closed at $6.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!