uniQure (QURE) PT Cut to $12 at Chardan Capital Markets; 'Buy' Maintained on Simplification
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst Gbola Amusa lowered its price target on uniQure BV (NASDAQ: QURE) to $12.00 (from $20.00) on drug discontinuations after a strategic review but maintained a Buy on the simplifying of the company.
Amusa commented, "uniQure is simplifying its company structure, and will de-emphasize Sanfilippo B and Parkinson's disease programs. This morning, uniQure announced, and held a conference call to discuss, the completion of a company-wide strategic review aimed at refocusing its pipeline and consolidating its manufacturing. uniQure will prioritize its programs in hemophilia B, Huntington's disease and collaborations with Bristol-Myers Squibb (unrated) in cardiovascular disease. Additionally, the company has initiated discussions with its collaborator regarding the potential discontinuation of licensing
discussions for AMT-110 for the treatment of Sanfilippo B, and will pursue partnering opportunities for its academic-sponsored program, AMT-090, in Parkinson's disease. The company will consolidate all GMP manufacturing at its Lexington, MA facility and will maintain a smaller R&D organization in the Netherlands. The company expects to realize €5-6 mm in annualized cost savings, as it will reduce its staff by 50-60 positions (20-25%) by end-2017. With the cost savings,
uniQure believes its existing cash resources will be sufficient to fund operations into 2019, versus 2018 previously."
Shares of uniQure BV closed at $8.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, Gbola Amusa
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!