uniQure (QURE) PT Cut to $12 at Chardan Capital Markets; 'Buy' Maintained on Simplification
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst Gbola Amusa lowered its price target on uniQure BV (NASDAQ: QURE) to $12.00 (from $20.00) on drug discontinuations after a strategic review but maintained a Buy on the simplifying of the company.
Amusa commented, "uniQure is simplifying its company structure, and will de-emphasize Sanfilippo B and Parkinson's disease programs. This morning, uniQure announced, and held a conference call to discuss, the completion of a company-wide strategic review aimed at refocusing its pipeline and consolidating its manufacturing. uniQure will prioritize its programs in hemophilia B, Huntington's disease and collaborations with Bristol-Myers Squibb (unrated) in cardiovascular disease. Additionally, the company has initiated discussions with its collaborator regarding the potential discontinuation of licensing
discussions for AMT-110 for the treatment of Sanfilippo B, and will pursue partnering opportunities for its academic-sponsored program, AMT-090, in Parkinson's disease. The company will consolidate all GMP manufacturing at its Lexington, MA facility and will maintain a smaller R&D organization in the Netherlands. The company expects to realize €5-6 mm in annualized cost savings, as it will reduce its staff by 50-60 positions (20-25%) by end-2017. With the cost savings,
uniQure believes its existing cash resources will be sufficient to fund operations into 2019, versus 2018 previously."
Shares of uniQure BV closed at $8.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, Gbola Amusa
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!